The Life and Times of Bigdog

This is a blog that is for me to make acquaintance with others and only for entertainment of myself and may I brighten another along the way. Dies ist ein Blog, das ist für mich die Bekanntschaft mit anderen und nur zur Unterhaltung von mir einen machen und kann ich aufhellen anderen auf dem Weg.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

No Feet

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=207133799367420&set=a.179975898749877.46356.179680302112770&type=1&theater
Often this  applies to me but its more to the point when my feet and legs hurt all of the time,  then I think of the  Wounded Warriors
Posted by Bigdog at 5:42 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Bigdog

Bigdog
Do you think they will cancel my contract.

Pages

  • Home

I don't give a rat's Ass

Yes I did, enjoyed it, and would do it again. NeverTrustAGirlThat won't let you see her phone.” thats definitely not true
#Nevertrustagirlthat still loves her ex

#Don`tTrustAGirl if she shallows icecubes whole

#NeverTrustAGirlThat Drinks A Corona, 4 Loko, or 40 Oz Her Coochie Smells Like A McRib Sandwich & She Needs To #PowderThatPooch

Never trust a girl that wears her pants so tight you can read the dates off the nickels in her pocket. #NeverTrustAGirlThat

Never trust a Politician, Unless their mouths not moving, and they have their hands in "their" pocket. @the46bigdog

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (35)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (24)
  • ▼  2011 (59)
    • ▼  December (59)
      • Ain't that a Bich
      • U2 HIGH
      • Once a Soldier
      • First I ask you to listen to the You tube Pos...
      • The Son
      • Go to Hell for good food.
      • March Of Honor https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...
      • March of Honor
      • Happy Birthday Jesus
      • The Reason I think Iran will in the near future at...
      • Headline of the Day
      • Some Beach
      • Another Frickin Raghead
      • From My Senator Can I retire
      • I may be a terrorist
      • Dirt is old
      • In Fact I'm Black
      • Spl Brown In the Army
      • Let's Beat the Fat Boy
      • Got that right
      • Euro Dollar
      • Calif. Atheists Successfully Nudge Out ‘Offensive’...
      • Ron Paul
      • Get to Work
      • Officer Down
      • Officer Down
      • This Is the Army’s New Battlefield Sandwich…That S...
      • Child Killer
      • The Pledge of Allegiance
      • Pearl
      • Christmas Presents
      • Follow the Leader
      • Democracy at Work
      • HoHoHo
      • Knee Job
      • Let's See
      • The Bitch is Loose
      • The upside of the Family
      • Pleaseeeeee Mr. Custer I don't want to go. Forwar...
      • 1-2-3-3 this is what we're fighting for.
      • For Your Information
      • Who are these People
      • John Monahan's Photos | Facebook
      • No Feet
      • In our prayers
      • Becky Kelley - Where's the Line to See Jesus - OFF...
      • I have heard that some folks are not right.
      • Goof Ball has worked Hard
      • A Real Dumb Ass
      • I AM
      • Band of brothers
      • Band of brothers
      • I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United S...
      • Facebook
      • IF ONLY THEY COULD UNDERSTAND
      • The Republican Forum 120311
      • Board Screws Female Skipper
      • March of Honor
      • Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Bigdog Links

  • http://app.reference.com/click/yg487x?clksite=trans&clkquery=2CD4BCBA7E4846A466C8BB4FC6DE8BCD&clkpage=translate_google&clkimpr=TtqVyrg0GaFKkwnK&clkld=0&clkref=direct&clken=dkscr&clkord=0&clkblk=dtop&clktemp=hdr&clkmod=dkscr&clkitem=&clkdest=http%3A%2F%2Ftranslate.reference.com%2F

Popular Posts

AMERICA

AMERICA
There is only one!!!!

About Me

My photo
Bigdog
I am a tendered hearted Hard ass. I love people but I have a strict no non sense attitude. I am a Christian but I recognize others right to their own beliefs. I have a problem with a religion whose tenants tells members/believers to kill me because I am a non believer, while my faith tells me to love the very people that wants to kill me and my family. I love all people to a point. I believe in Duty, Honor, Country Ranking right behind God and Family. These words sum up who I am. There are many Countries and I respect them but I have only one and that is the United States of America. I am a Soldier I lived by a code and believed that I should Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody that I meet." I served in the U S Army for Twenty (20) plus years and then went into Law Enforcement and there remained for some Twenty Five (25) years. In my opinion I never did anything and have done everything. I was born and raised in Edinburg, Mississippi.That's where all of my values and character developed. I am well traveled and well read. My Family and friends are everything to me whether or not I tell them.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.