Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jesus

I wish each and every friend, family and all of you that are lucky enough not to be my friends a merry, merry Christmas.  Do you think there will be a line to see Jesus?  Will we invite him to the party after all he is the reason for the season?  Will any Churches cancel evening services?   I guess now days is will any churches have evening services on Jesus' birthday.   I doubt that Sunday Schools will be conducted in most churches.   But we Baptist will put our good Baptist faces on for an hour Christmas Day and give Jesus our undivided attention to Jesus while we watch our watch so we can go do unimportant things the rest of the day.
During this time of spending, did anyone spend on the hungry children, St. Jude, Wounded Warrior Project, or the Neighbor that is having a rough time this year.  I don't want to dampen anyone's Christmas Spirit,  it's just if you couldn't think of what you loved ones need or want, there are other things that you could spend some of your money on. We all could be a little more creative for gifting.

1 comment:

  1. Rest assured all that are in need during this season has my prayers. Christmas a time for giving, as many of our Soldiers have done Jesus gave it all. May God Bless you during these holy days.

    ReplyDelete