Saturday, December 3, 2011

March of Honor

Oh you're in the military? That's cool. I wanted to do that when I was a kid. What do you make? (I always loved this question) WHAT DO I MAKE? I make holding your child's hand possible everyday. I can make 5 minutes seem like a lifetime when I go. I make going to war for your freedom a duty that I will die for. I can make your children have a future before terrorist...s attack us. I can help you by spending a year away while you complain about your job. I make myself get out of bed at 3 am to risk my life to save your freedom. Today I might make the ultimate sacrifice to save your life. I make a difference, now.... What do you make? RE-POST if you are active duty, retired, or a Veteran!

No comments:

Post a Comment