Wednesday, January 11, 2012

your life is yours


This post came from a good friend.   I believe that it shows her real feelings. In some of the positions she served in prior to retirement she had to be a hard woman.  But it turns out, when she gets to be herself. that she's a very sweet person.   I wish her and her new love the very best in life and pray for their happiness.



              
 

1 comment:

  1. Big dog likes posts like this. it shows feelings of those that posted and put those that reading it into some perspective. In other words it often touches your heart. most of the time we want people to think that we're hardhearted, but there comes a time when we're rather tenderhearted. I guess Bigdog gets a little smarter as he gets a little older. Bigdog is thankful for all the people that is past through his life. It's all been good, some of it was just a little good err. well it's about 11:57 PM and if I'm going to post this on the 11th I had better get after it. Good night all and may God bless.

    ReplyDelete