A man who'd just
died is
delivered to a
local mortuary
wearing an
expensive,
expertly
tailored black
suit.
The female
blonde
mortician asks
the deceased's
wife how she
would like the
body dressed.
She points out
that the man
does look good
in the black
suit he is
already
wearing.
The widow,
however, says
that she
always thought
her husband
looked his
best in blue,
and that she
wants him in a
blue suit. She
gives the
Blonde
mortician a
blank check
and says, 'I
don't care
what it costs,
but please
have my
husband in a
blue suit for
the viewing.'
The woman
returns the
next day for
the wake. To
her delight,
she finds her
husband
dressed in a
gorgeous blue
suit with a
subtle chalk
stripe; the
suit fits him
perfectly...
She says to
the mortician,
'Whatever this
cost, I'm very
satisfied..
You did an
excellent job
and I'm very
grateful. How
much did you
spend?'
To her
astonishment,
the blonde
mortician
presents her
with the blank
check.
'There's no
charge,' she
says.
'No, really, I
must
compensate you
for the cost
of that
exquisite blue
suit!' she
says.
'Honestly,
ma'am,' the
blonde says,
'it cost
nothing. You
see, a
deceased
gentleman of
about your
husband's size
was brought in
shortly after
you left
yesterday, and
he was wearing
an attractive
blue suit. I
asked his wife
if she minded
him going to
his grave
wearing a
black suit
instead, and
she said it
made no
difference as
long as he
looked nice.'
'So I just
switched the
heads.'
(BET YOU
DIDN'T SEE
THAT
COMING!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment