Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Today is the beginning of a new year for big dogs  blog.  I want to thank the two people that followed my blog  last year. I would like to tell each of you but that you have brought me a certain amount of joy in 2011. I am looking forward the 2012, and I hope you are too. This year is very important to each of us. This election year could decide the outcome, Not only the presidency, but how the United States may change. If we go bankrupt as a nation, life as we know it will cease to exist. If you are not satisfied with America treading water as it is now, then you know how to vote. If you like a welfare society and the status quo, then you know how to vote. I will not try to convince you on how to vote but I will try to get you to think. God bless you in this 2012 year.
 
  As we each embarked upon a new year I ask each of you to look up articles Concerning the Third Reich.  One of the worst people to have ever drawn breath in this world was brought to power by fancy speeches and promises.  His name was Adolph Hitler.  You can see similarities in the way he came to power, being manifested by our current president.  I ask each of you,  If that is what you want for America.  The German people was beaten down by the Allies and by their own people.  They listened to the greener grass theory, and their country has been somewhat occupied ever sense.

You need to understand that any Government large enough to give you everything is also large enough to take everything away.  So don't get caught up in the welfare nanny state and do what's right for America.  I want you to vote your own conscience and vote what you think is right for America, not what some politician leads you to believe or flat lies to you about.

"If you came run with the big dog, keep your backside on the porch."

No comments:

Post a Comment